To download "Heidi" drivers for our wide-format printer, please click the AutoCAD version you use below:
AutoCAD 2005 AutoCAD 2004AutoCAD 2002
AutoCAD 2000iAutoCAD 2000AutoCAD R14
The files are in a self-extracting compressed format. Click here for complete download and installation instructions.
(valid for AutoCAD versions 2000 and newer)
1) Click the appropriate link above and save the file to your desktop (or any location you can remember and locate later)
2) Locate the downloaded file and run it (double click).
3) Click the "Install" button. This will create a new folder containing the drivers.
4) Run AutoCAD. Choose "Plotter Manager" from the File menu.
5) Run the "Add-A-Plotter Wizard". And follow this procedure:
- Click Next
- Choose "My Computer" and click Next
- Click "Have Disk" and locate the new folder containing the drivers, then select the driver "kmwideX.hif" and click Open.
- From the "Manufacturers" list, select "Kyocera Mita". From the "Models" list, select "KM-P4845w" and click Next
- Unless you have an existing PCP or PC2 file, click Next
- Choose "Plot to File" and click Next
- Enter a name for the plotter (such as "Saxon Mechanical Printing") and click Next
- Click Finish